CBD oil is becoming increasingly popular due to a wide range of potential health benefits. It’s known to have a calming effect on the body, which can help to reduce stress and aid in relaxation while also boosting your mood.
If you’re looking to treat anxiety or insomnia naturally, this incredibly versatile cannabinoid offers long-lasting effects without any adverse side effects.
Thankfully it comes in a variety of forms to choose from – from tinctures, to capsules and edibles. But with so many different types of CBD oil products on the market, how do you know which is right for you? What are the differences between each type?
We’ve put together this handy guide exploring the different types of CBD oil and their uses. We’ll also break down the differences to help you decide which one best suits your lifestyle. So let’s get ready to dive into the different types of CBD oils and their benefits!
CBD tinctures offer the potential for fast-acting relief from anxiety, insomnia, and other symptoms. They’re perfect if you’re wanting fast and direct CBD-infused doses. They allow users to measure and consume exact amounts of CBD oil, improving accuracy with each serving.
These tinctures are made by mixing CBD oil and a carrier oil, such as MCT coconut oil – resulting in powerful CBD blends. Many have reported experiencing enhanced relaxation and improved sleep quality when regularly taking CBD oil in the form of a tincture - making it an ideal option for those wanting CBD products that work quickly when taken.
CBD capsules are a great choice if you don’t like the taste of CBD-infused liquids and want to avoid vaping CBD oil. These small, easy-to-swallow pills are becoming increasingly popular due to their portability and convenience.
The capsules are suitable for people of all ages. They allow for controlled dosing, so you can adjust as needed to benefit from CBD’s potential effects without needing to use tinctures or vapes. In some cases, they’ve been found to provide benefits like improving sleep quality, increasing alertness, reducing stress levels and inflammation, among others.
CBD capsules are made with CBD oil and a carrier oil like coconut or hemp seed oil. They’re typically taken with a glass of water 1-3 times per day, depending on the recommended dosage for the desired CBD oil benefits.
Ahhh, the fun ones. CBD edibles, such as gummies and even infused foods like chocolate bars, cater to those who want simple CBD snacking on the go. These offer a convenient and discreet way to incorporate CBD oil into your daily routine.
Edibles are made by mixing CBD oil into cooked food or baked treats like brownies, cookies, and pastries. When consuming these edibles, it’s important to pay attention to the CBD content per volume stated on the packaging, so you know how much CBD you are taking in at once.
As people learn more about CBD's potential benefits, they may choose edibles over traditional tinctures and other products. It’s an easy and nutritious way to add CBD to your daily diet.
The Different Types of CBD Oil
With the ever-growing popularity of CBD oil, it's important to make sure that you’re choosing the product that’s right for you. To do this, it’s essential to understand the key differences between full spectrum, broad spectrum, and isolate CBD oil:
- Full spectrum CBD oil encompasses all the natural compounds of the hemp plant, including cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids. This provides enhanced holistic effects for the user.
- Broad spectrum CBD takes it a step further by removing the THC compound from full spectrum, as well as any other traces of THC, while keeping all the other non-psychoactive compounds that promote balance within our body. It also introduces other beneficial cannabinoids such as CBN.
- CBD isolate is 99% pure CBD; containing none of the plant material or cannabinoids found in hemp apart from CBD itself. This makes it ideal if you don’t want to consume any extra compounds found in either full or broad-spectrum varieties of CBD oil.
Each type of oil has something unique to offer, and ultimately the option you decide on depends heavily on what you want to achieve. Understanding your intentions will help find the ideal solution for your needs.
Here at V&YOU, our CBD range includes pouches, oral drops, topicals, vapes, edibles and concentrates. Each type brings its own advantages – for example:
- CBD pouchesare small bags of cannabidiol. They look a little like snus, and they’re completely free from THC.
- Oral drops are organic, and great for relief from pain or inflammation.
- Topicals can be used with direct contact with the affected area for prolonged relief.
- Vapes offer fast action absorption and quick relief.
- Edibles: You can use delicious edibles to treat anxiety. They require gradual uptake into your system, allowing longer-lasting effects around 6-8 hours.
- Concentrates: If you're looking for a more concentrated effect, then try our range of concentrates, which contain less than 0.3% THC and higher levels of CBD than most products on the market.
If you’re still not sure which to choose, why not get in touch and ask our friendly, experienced team? We’ll always be happy to assist you and guide you in the right direction.
Choosing the Right CBD Oil Products
When it comes to choosing the right CBD oil products, here at V&YOU we have plenty to choose from. We also provide extensive information to help you make an informed decision about which type of CBD oil is best for you.
All our ingredients are natural and non-toxic, making them ideal if you’re starting out on your CBD journey. For more information on any of our products, get in touch with us today.